Saturday, October 11, 2014

Studio Blog - Day Seven, Eight and Nine - a blur at Brighton Electric

Monday 8 September
First day back, getting back in the swing of the tracks. Still feel half asleep though.

Tuesday 9 September
Today I felt a little backward, worried unsure. Almost felt like I was doing all the wrong things. I wasn’t feeling centered at all and was a bit overtired.  

Wednesday 10 September
Working with two musicians today who are totally understated. Awesome, and just “are”.
I love the songs.
The sound fucking rad.
I have new found sense of accomplishment and achievement.
I reeeeeeeeeeeaaallllyyyyy want to do more vocals today. I’m feeling so much more into the tracks.
Couldn’t find olive leaf extract today, which was a bummer. All of this is teaching me to have faith in where I am and what I’m doing and my own abilities.
WE DID VOCALS TONIGHT AND I’M SO HAPPY WITH MY PERFORMANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Live the life you lust.