Saturday, October 11, 2014

Studio Blog - Day Eleven - at Brighton Electric

Friday 12 September
Last day in the studio is dedicated to mixing. I keep thinking that I need to change parts of the vocal, but that’s only because at uni I used to go through and cut each word up and find the best parts… but no wonder those songs never touched people the way that these will. They completely lost the magic. These performances are a “moment in time”, captured, to relate to others I need to be human, not a mash up of digitalized technology.
Spaghetti western guitar…
We’re back at Dan’s, listening to the tracks, drinking wine. I had a real moment in time tonight.
They are done.
Pure happiness.
I went back to the Airbnb and cried. So overwhelmed that I’ve done this. I feel so powerful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Live the life you lust.