Tuesday, June 8, 2010

New Found Love

Words can not express how beautiful this woman truly is



French singer Camille has had me captivated for the last 3 days by her amazing originality and emotion. The first time I heard her music I was blown away and have not been able to turn it off or get it out of my head ever since. Her latest album, titled 'Le fil' (The Thread), is based around her humming a G note and building upon that with various verbal and body percussion with minimal instrumentation. I thoroughly recommend this album if you are into alternative world music like Bjork, and she even slightly emulates the sound of Imogen Heap.


In so many ways she is perfectly human, and I love it


Visit this Youtube website, a video of her singing 'Home Is Where It Hurts' from her album 'Music Hole', to see exactly what I am talking about...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngDFj6jEkH8&feature=related

...Now that you have experienced the beautiful journey that is Camille performing live... here is the link to her website... where you can learn more about this gorgeous artist... http://www.camille-lefil.com/

her album is also available at all good music stores and on iTunes. Must be hard to say no now hey? ;)

-Cowgirl in the Sand

No comments:

Post a Comment

Live the life you lust.