Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Curves

I like making the words curve
In and out of eachother
Like your body and mine
But I could never really tell that story.

I exist all the time.

It could be the caffeine
Or it could be the way  now
That the world looked 
In her new free state
State of mind
Mystify mystify 
Mystify me with your body
Hypnotize me hypnotize me
Hypnotize me with your eyes
State of mind 
Everything seems to glow now
Everything seems to glow
Existing between the trees in the slow breeze as they move trough the slow breeze
Swaying sexy 
Like intoxication
The sun drifts away
Seeping slowly into the night 
If everything has been done
The illusion that music and passion and love were invented and based on reasonable objects and objections 
No, they were not found
They were created 
With the magic of souls
So create with the magic of your soul 
I don't exist in relation to you
I come to life between the lines and the pages you set alight 
But I exist all the time 
In the burning embers
And the dwindling fire
I exist all the time
I am worthy of exceptional, earth shattering, mountain moving love. 
I fall in love with love and over again.
I am the love 
And I'm afraid of you. 
I want to experience you new
Knowing all my pat experiences and learnings 
Lead me to you

I have used a lot of meaningless words
Followed a lot of meaningless actions
Held a lot of meaningless energy
The arbitrary nature of our world holds ownice to everything seeing things the same
Until we don't
Until we realise.
That each and every experience is reflected and everything means differently to the experiences that we have 
Shop signs, means certain things to me, and not others
So when we see "a sign" we create it

I like making the words curve
In and out of eachother
Like your body and mine
But I could never really tell that story

No comments:

Post a Comment

Live the life you lust.