Friday, March 2, 2012

London Town


Oh London town… The thing I loved most about this city was the culture… from Buckingham Palace to small galleries, there is always something to see and learn about. Plus… and this is especially important for me… there are plenty of places to get a decent coffee… which so far, through Europe I have found quite difficult, but not in London, not even in the middle of the night! There are many exciting attractions for those people who are not necessarily history or art buffs too! Within one day we managed (only just) to squeeze in seeing a Chelsea v Sunderland game at Stamford Bridge Stadium and then raced back to the hotel room and prepared ourselves up for The Lion King Musical at Lyceom Theatre! I spent quite a few days in London while I was in England but still could have done much, much more in this eventful city.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Live the life you lust.